JMD Aloe Vera Gel
The healing properties of Ghritkumari or Aloe Vera are no secret. Over time it has steadily become the key ingredient in ointments, creams, juices and more owing to its many benefits. JMD Medico’s Aloe Vera Gel doesn’t just extract the benefits of Aloe Vera in the gel but combines it with other Ayurvedic ingredients to provide your skin with the vitamins and antioxidants it needs to maintain its natural glow and balance. Ingredients such as Haldi, Kesar and Glycerin blend with the curative quality of Aloe Vera for a gel that can help with several skin concerns.
Benefits of Jmd Aloe Vera Gel :
- Among the many benefits of this Aloe Vera Gel is its ability to combat problems related to dry skin. Glycerin acts as an emollient leaving the skin soft, supple and moisturized.
- The Gel also has antioxidant properties derived from Haldi and Aloe Vera that protect the skin from skin damage due to harmful sun exposure.
- Alleviation of skin conditions such as acne, pimples and infections can be attributed to Haldi and Glycerin; Haldi acts as a natural antiseptic and soothes deep skin problems from within while Glycerin keeps the skin moisturized and adds to the healing process.
- JMD Aloe Vera Gel can also help with fungal infections thanks to the anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties of Saffron.
- Saffron is also the ingredient that when combined with Haldi helps maintain brighter and glowing skin.
- Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Saffron and Haldi all have anti-ageing properties, therefore a combination of these ingredients is a sure shot way to reverse the signs of ageing on the skin.
- The antioxidants and natural protection present in the ingredients allow this Gel to also be used a sunscreen.
How To Use
Apply twice a day for best results. Cleanse face with the Otine Face Wash, pat dry. Apply a pearl sized amount of Aloe Vera Gel and gently massage it in an upward motion into the skin.
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera can be termed a miracle plant since it is chock full of natural vitamins that are beneficial not just to skin and hair but when taken orally can rid the body of harmful toxins. It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C and is has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help with burns, rashes and dry skin.
Haldi (Turmeric): Turmeric has been used in India since for ages. It is not uncommon to see ‘haldi chandan’ ubtan in many households. This is because Turmeric is known to be the most powerful spice for brightening skin. Turmeric is a great source of Manganese and Iron and also contains fiber, potassium, Vitamin B6, Manganese and Vitamin C. This helps the spice act as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic and has been used for cuts, burns and scars for centuries.
Kesar (Saffron): There is a reason why Saffron is one of the world’s most expensive and coveted spices. Not only does Kesar enhance the flavor of any dish, it is also has a range of benefits like healing coughs and colds, stomach issues, insomnia and more. When it comes to the skin, Saffron is rumoured to reduce cancer cells due to the presence of carotenoids. It is also helpful in healing burn wounds and protecting the skin from UV radiation. And of course, for centuries, it has been credited for enhancing complexion.
Glycerin: Glycerin has outstanding moisturizing properties which is why it is an integral ingredient in the JMD Aloe Vera Gel. This colourless, odourless liquid acts as a humectant, a substance that pulls water from the second layer of the skin to the top layer of the skin and even works to draw moisture from humidity to hydrate the skin. Using harsh soaps and cleansers can wash out the skin’s natural oils, Glycerin helps to replenish the skin with moisture to give it a smooth, youthful glow.
How often can I use the Aloe Vera Gel?
You can use the Aloe Vera Gel as many times as you like, but twice a day is the recommended amount.
How much Gel do I need to use at a time?
You can use a pearl sized amount for your face. If you are using the Gel on other parts of the body, then you can use more.
How soon will I see results?
Depending on the nature of your problem and with continuous use of the Gel, you should be able to see a difference within 2-4 weeks.
Will this Gel make my face sticky?
Absolutely not. Despite Glycerin’s moisturizing properties, the Gel is formulated to be absorbed instantly into the skin without leaving and stickiness or discernible moisture on the skin.
Can I use make up on top of the Gel?
Yes, you can. In fact, the Gel is a great make up base that with protect your skin from the chemicals present in your foundations, concealers and other products.